8070 Web Portal Online Registration
The Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has launched the 8070 Web Portal for the distribution of free flour, the registration of which is ongoing. Due to the continuous increase in the inflation rate, SMS your ID card number to 8070 to distribute free flour to the needy and poor.
Due to the continuous increase in the rate of inflation, poor people faced a lot of difficulties in buying flour, due to which the Prime Minister approved the provision of two bags of flour free to every family.
Free Atta 8070
Through the 8070 SMS service, online registration for the free Atta will be carried out. Anyone can check their eligibility by texting their CNIC number to the number 8070. Once your eligibility has been verified, you will receive a reply SMS. Twenty thousand sale points have been set up in each Punjabi area to aid the general population. From the first until the last day of September, Pakistan’s impoverished will receive free Atta.
For more information and to apply for a free Atta registration, visit the 8070 website at PSPA.Punjab.Gov.Pk. You merely need to send an SMS to 8070 from your mobile device while writing down your 14-digit CNIC number. You will be informed right away regarding your registration process.
Your CNIC must be valid and it should not be expired otherwise, you cannot perform your registration. You can receive 2 packs of 10-KG Atta which means after successful registration, you are eligible for 20 Kg Atta.
Eligibility Criteria for 8070 Free Atta
The eligibility criteria for the free 8070 online Atta Web Portal are straightforward. All Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) beneficiaries are also eligible and can receive free atta. The following are the essential criteria:
- The applicant’s CNIC should be valid and not expired
- Applicant’s monthly salary should be less than 40000
- All government and private employees are eligible.
- Those working under the PSPA, BISP, and Ehsaas programs are also eligible.
Free Atta Scheme Check by SMS
You can register yourself in the free scheme online through SMS as per the method given below:
- Write your CNIC number in a Text message
- Write the word atta with the CNIC number (i.e. 1235436547764-Atta).
- Send this SMS to 8070.
- After Some time you will receive a Confirmation Message.
- So your registration was successfully done.
Registration Process 8070 Web Portal
You can also submit your applications through the online web portal to get free atta:
- First, sign yourself up for an account on the Pasco website.
- If you already have an account on the Pasco website, log in to your account.
- Then select the registration page from the web portal.
- Fill out the form here with your personal information like your address, mobile number, and CNIC card number.
- Upload a clear photo of your identity card and property ownership documents.
- After entering all your information on the registration portal, wait for the message from 8070.
Q. Is there any app launched for a free atta scheme 2023?
Yes, You can download the Ramadan subsidy app from the Play Store for free to get Atta free.
Q. Is this Free atta scheme offered for everyone to get registered?
yes, the 8070 web portal is open for everyone to get registered at any time.